Perhaps by accepting employment at the University of Minnesota Morris, you are seeking a new landscape. The Relocation Program will help you to see this new landscape with new eyes, or at least informed eyes!
The mission of the Relocation Program is to provide supportive services that will enable spouses or partners of new UMN Morris faculty and staff to find satisfying outlets for their vocational interests. Relocation services are provided by the Morris Office of Human Resources.
This program also provides information to make the mechanics of relocation as easy as possible. This site provides links to many of the resources available for your individual and family needs. It includes community resources such as housing, child care needs and schooling, recreational opportunities and Morris resources.
- Morris Area Child Care Center
- MN Child Care Resource/Referral
- ChildcareCenter.US - Note: this service or its providers have not been vetted or endorsed by the University
City of Morris
- ECFE Preschool
- Chokio-Alberta Schools, K-12
- Hancock School, K-12
- Kids in Christ Preschool
- Morris Area Schools
- Morris Area Community Education
- St. Mary’s School, Pre-K-6
- University of Minnesota Morris
- U of M Employment Opportunities
- U of M Relocation/Employment
- HERC (Higher Education Recruiting Consortium)