Employee Engagement (E2)
Employee Engagement (E2) supports the University’s commitment to meet its academic and research mission by creating workplaces that energize, empower, and enhance faculty and staff.
Engagement profoundly shapes both the quality of the faculty and staff experience, as well as workplace outcomes. It impacts recruiting, retaining, and developing top talent, as well as collaboration and innovation. For individuals, it affects both resilience and well being.
The Employee Engagement survey was developed to measure two specific dimensions to define employee engagement:
- employee commitment and dedication
- effective environment
These key drivers will help campuses, colleges and work groups celebrate their successes and develop action plans to address opportunities for change.
- UMN Morris Employee Engagement Survey, Campus Summary 2019
- UMN Morris Employee Engagement Survey, Faculty Dashboard 2019
- UMN Morris Employee Engagement Survey, Staff Dashboard 2019
- UMN Employee Engagement Survey, All-University Dashboard 2019
Please contact the Office of Human Resources if you have questions about this information.