- Prospective Employees
- New Employees
- Morris Campus Relocation Services
- Working at the U
- Supervising at the U
- Equal Opportunity, Bias and Sexual Misconduct
- Morris Policies, Procedures and Forms
- Employee Engagement (E2)
- Workers Compensation
- Morris Campus Employee Wellbeing Program
- Human Resources Staff
- Contact Human Resources
Employee Engagement (E2) supports the University’s commitment to meet its academic and research mission by creating workplaces that energize, empower, and enhance faculty and staff.
Engagement profoundly shapes both the quality of the faculty and staff experience, as well as workplace outcomes. It impacts recruiting, retaining, and developing top talent, as well as collaboration and innovation. For individuals, it affects both resilience and well being.
The Employee Engagement survey was developed to measure two specific dimensions to define employee engagement:
- employee commitment and dedication
- effective environment
These key drivers will help campuses, colleges and work groups celebrate their successes and develop action plans to address opportunities for change.
- UMN Morris 2021 Employee Engagement Survey, Campus Summary
- UMN Morris 2021 Employee Engagement Survey Results (Faculty)
- UMN Morris 2021 Employee Engagement Survey Results (Staff)
- UMN 2021 Employee Engagement Survey, All-University Dashboard
Please contact the Office of Human Resources if you have questions about this information.