- Mission & Vision
- National Rankings
- A Unique Campus History
- American Indian Boarding Schools in Morris
- Enrollment Management and Institutional Effectiveness and Research
- Native American Student Life
- Native American Student Success Program (NASS)
- Organizational Structure and Campus Governance
- Policies & Administration
- Student Achievement Data
- Student Learning Outcomes
- UMN Morris Land Acknowledgment
Find your people, place, and purpose at Morris
Who Is Morris?
We’re a student-centered public university that is proud to feature a liberal arts education. As part of the University of Minnesota System, we have worldwide name recognition, access to state-of-the-art research facilities, and nationally ranked study abroad programs.
What Do We Value?
- Intellectual growth
- Intercultural competence
- Environmental stewardship
- Civic engagement
Who Attends Morris?
People from all walks of life. Students come from rural communities, Tribal Nations, metropolitan centers, and cities abroad. They’re curious, hungry to learn, and open-minded.
Where Is Morris?
We’re located about two and a half hours west (and a bit north) of Minneapolis, Minnesota.