- Residence Hall & Community Information
- Take Virtual Campus Tour
- Residential Life Policies and Procedures
- Important Housing Dates
- Housing Accommodations
- Submit a Work Request
- Submit UCard Access Request
- Housing Rates & Fees
- Become a Community Advisor
- Housing FAQ
- Gender Inclusive Housing
- Off Campus Housing Options
- The Office of Residential Life
Blakely Hall is the smallest residence hall in the Morris campus. The building is home to approximately 50 students on two coed floors. A kitchen is located on the main floor and is equipped with a refrigerator, stove, and sink.
Each resident will have:
- loftable bed
- large dresser
- small dresser
- desk and desk chair
Residents must provide:
- linen (mattresses measure 36" x 80" and require extra-long sheets)
Pets are not permitted, except small aquarium fish.
The student lounge is located on the main floor and contains comfortable seating to study or relax, and a TV is available.
The laundry room in the kitchen area contains high-efficiency washers. Please follow all directions, including the use of HE detergent.
Blakely Hall Facts
- Blakely was built in 1920 as the senior dormitory for the West Central School of Agriculture