- Residence Hall & Community Information
- Take Virtual Campus Tour
- Residential Life Policies and Procedures
- Important Housing Dates
- Housing Accommodations
- Submit a Work Request
- Submit UCard Access Request
- Housing Rates & Fees
- Become a Community Advisor
- Housing FAQ
- Gender Inclusive Housing
- Off Campus Housing Options
- The Office of Residential Life
Being a Community Advisor is an excellent leadership opportunity. CAs make a difference in the lives of fellow students by supporting their individual goals and by fostering cohesive communities that enhance students' personal and academic success.
Community Advisor hiring takes place during early spring semester. If you have questions or would like more information about applying to become a CA, please email the Office of Residential Life at email@example.com.