- Types of Community Engagement
- Academic Community-Engaged Learning Program
- Community Building Programs
- Tutoring, Reading, and Empowering Children (TREC)
- Employment and Leadership Opportunities
- Morris Intercultural Education Initiative
- Days of Service
- Community Engagement Initiatives
- Community Partners
- Getting Involved
- Participant Resources
- Pre-Service Training
- Community Engagement Assessment
We are working on updating our list of community partners and volunteer opportunities. There is a misconception that there are fewer opportunities in rural areas than in large cities--this is simply not the case! In fact, more work is done through partnerships and volunteers in rural than in urban communities, and Stevens County has the most non-profits per capita of any county in the state!
The best way to get connected is to meet with our staff. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting.
We have connections with more than 100 non-profits, schools, and governmental organizations. We can connect you with a partner that will best match your interests.
More than 500 individual and group volunteer opportunities are available, and many of these can be tailored to your interests, skills, major, and goals