Administrative offices are generally open 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Office staff are available 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. at 320-589-6000.
Officers patrol the campus 24 hours a day. After 4:30 p.m., contact them by cell phone at 320-287-1601 or 320-287-1602 (local calls), or call the Morris Police at 320-208-6500.
In an emergency, always call 911.
Computer lab hours of operation
Dining Services maintains a list of open hours at the Food Service Dining Hall and Turtle Mountain Cafe.
INFO DESK, STUDENT CENTER
- Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–11 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m.–11 p.m.
- Sunday noon–11 p.m.
- Monday–Thursday 8 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- Friday 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Sunday noon–1 a.m.
REGIONAL FITNESS CENTER
- Monday–Friday 7 a.m.–12:30 a.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m.–12:30 a.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m.–12:3 a.m.
- Student Center Study Area is open 24 hours a day fall and spring semester.