- Health Service
- Health Insurance
- Immunizations and Medical Records
- Intercollegiate Athletics
- Influenza Information
- Student Health Benefit Plan - Summary Plan Description
- Student Health Benefit Plan - Volunteer Dental Plan
- Health Care Resources
- Health Care Forms
- HIPPA Notice of Privacy Practices
- Student Complaints and Grievances
The University of Minnesota Morris requires all students to complete the vaccination requirement. Failure to complete the requirement may result in a registration hold on your student account. You must complete this requirement by the 6th week of the semester.
Required Vaccinations: All Students
Minnesota law requires all students born after December 31, 1956, enrolled in a Minnesota college or university to be immunized against the following:
- Diphtheria/Tetanus—Td (dose within the past 10 years)
- Measles—rubeola, red measles (2 doses after age 12 months)
- Mumps—(2 doses after age 12 months)
- Rubella—German measles (2 doses after age 12 months)
If you graduated from a Minnesota high school after 1996 or attended a Minnesota post-secondary school you are exempt from the above requirements.
If you are exempt and receive a registration hold contact Health Service at 320-589-6070.
Locating your records
Where to look for your records
- Your personal or family medical records
- Your health care provider
- Your high school or previous college
The Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC) might also be able to help please ask the Health Service clinic to assist you with this process.
If you need any of the required vaccinations, our clinic can provide you with the vaccinations and bill for your insurance.
How to complete your vaccination requirement
Please complete the Comprehensive Student Health & Disability Report and return to Health Service.
Contact the University of Minnesota Morris Health Service clinic at 320-589-6070 or email them at email@example.com
Medical records/release of information
Medical records are confidential. No information is released to other campus offices, to parents, or to anyone else without the student's written permission or a court order. If you would like a copy of your medical records or immunizations from the University of Minnesota, Morris please complete the Release of Information form and fax, email, or mail to Health Service.
In the summer months please fax the Release of Information form to Student Affairs at 320-589-6399. If you have any questions regarding your request, contact Student Affairs at 320-589-6013 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have graduated from Morris, indicate the date you graduated, as we only keep immunization and medical records for the past 7 years.