From biking and the Morris Transit to ride sharing and the weekend shuttle, Morris students are mobile low carbon travelers.
Morris Transit Service
The Morris Transit Service conveniently stops on campus on the hour, and it’s a relatively inexpensive way to make your way around the community.
- Fares are $1.25, Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. until 6 p.m., from campus or if scheduled two-hours in advance.
- Fares are $2.50, Monday through Friday from 6 p.m. until 10 p.m. and on Saturday, Sunday, or if not schedule two-hours in advance.
You may also pick up a Punch Pass for $15 at the Information Desk.
To learn more or schedule a ride call 320-589-1000.
Weekend TC Shuttle
This service has been suspeneded to comply with COVID-19 mitigation regulations.
The morris campus contracts with a local bus company to offer weekend shuttle rides to the TC area. This service begins operating during the 5th weekend of the Fall Semester and continues through the academic year. The shuttle does not run during winter break or summer.
The standard schedule for this shuttle is:
Departure Day (usually Friday)
- 6:00 pm - Load in the North Parking Lot of the Morris Campus
- 6:15 pm - Depart Morris
- 7:45 pm - Arrive at the McDonalds St. Cloud/St. Agusta
- 8:45pm - Arrive at the Mapple Grove Transit Center
- 9:45 pm - Arrive at the West Bank of the UMN TC campus by the Carlson School
Return Day (usually Sunday)
- 6:00 pm - Depart from the West Bank of the UMN TC campus by the Carlson School (load at the bus curb cut on S.4th St. Near the 4th St and 19th Ave intersection)
- 7:00 pm - Depart from the Maple Grove Transit Center
- 8:00 pm - Depart from the McDonalds St. Cloud/St. Agusta
- 9:45 pm - Arrive Morris
Students are encouraged to arrive at least 15 minutes in advance fo any departure. The bus will not wait.