Fall 2022 Enrollment
- Total Enrollment: 1,068
- Degree-seeking: 1,024
- Number of new high school: 273
- Number of new transfer: 29
Racial and ethnic backgrounds of fall 2022 students (total enrollment):
- Asian: 2.0%
- Black and African American: 3.6%
- Hawaiian: 0.1%
- Hispanic: 4.1%
- Native American: 31.6%
- White: 54.2%
Gender of fall 2022 students:
- Female: 55.6%
- Male: 44.0%
- Unknown: 0.4%
1st to 2nd Year Retention Rate *
- MPACT 2025 Goal: 84%
- 3 year average: 77.4%
- Most recent individual cohort: 72.4%
4 Year Graduation Rate **
- MPACT 2025 Goal: 57%
- 3 year average: 50.9%
- Most recent individual cohort: 52.7%
6 Year Graduation Rate ***
- MPACT 2025 Goal: 70%
- 3 year average: 63.4%
- Most recent individual cohort: 62.8%
* The three year average includes new high school cohorts from fall 2019, fall 2020, and fall 2021. The most recent cohort is fall 2021.
** The three year average includes new high school cohorts from fall 2016, fall 2017, fall 2018. The most recent cohort is fall 2018.
*** The three year average includes new high school cohorts from fall 2014, fall 2015, and fall 2016. The most recent cohort is fall 2016.
Official enrollment statistics for all University of Minnesota campuses are generally available in early October for fall and early February for spring to account for variations in campus start dates, late registrations, or movement of students among colleges and campuses in the first weeks of the semester. Retention rates are updated yearly towards the end of fall semester, typically late November.
I need to know...
How many students do we have?
The official campus-level enrollment statistics are maintained by the Office of Institutional Research on the Twin Cities campus.
This report provides campus-level data and can be broken down by a variety of demographic categories
The report can also be limited to degree-seeking students (choose a student level of Undergraduate) or newly enrolled students (choose one of the New Student Characteristics tabs - you may need to scroll to see them)
Where are our students from?
How do our students score on standardized tests?
What are UMN Morris’s retention and graduation rates?
- The data provides student outcomes after one to ten years
- The academic start year and grad/retention period dropdowns have logic to prevent selection of illogical outcomes, so if you don’t see the option you are looking for you may need to select additional years or a different term.
How many degrees have been awarded?
How many faculty are employed in each department?
If you have questions or need data that isn’t publicly available? Please email Kristin Youngblom.