Recognizing that at the University of Minnesota, Morris, student organizations play a substantial role in furthering the educational goals of the institution outside of the classroom, this award is intended to recognize the work not of any individual leader but that of an entire organization.
- The organization must have been a recognized and registered organization for the entire academic year.
- The organization must have at least 5 active members.
- The organization must have had a significant impact upon and have enhanced the UMM community in some way.
Organizations applying for this award must
- Submit a complete application.
- Submit a minimum one page typed synopsis of their activities for the current year and how they feel that they have enhanced the UMM community.
Additional attachments or documentation are accepted. The Committee will review all submissions and make a decision based on the submitted materials.
Factors that will be considered include:
- Creativity of programs.
- Congruence with the educational mission of the University.
- Strength of organization leadership.
- Impact upon the campus as a whole.
- 2022 - Dance Ensemble
- 2021 - MCSA
- 2020 - KUMM
- 2019 - Black Student Union
- 2018 - Korean Culture Club
- 2017 - Big Friend Little Friend
- 2017 - Muslim Student Association
- 2016 - Campus Activities Council
- 2016 - Morris Queer Student Initiative for Equality
- 2015 - Students Today, Leaders Forever
- 2014 - Disability Alliance
- 2013 - American Indian Science and Engineering Society
- 2012 - Peer Health Educators
- 2012 - University Register
- 2011 - Asian Student Association
- 2011 - Morris Campus Student Association
- 2010 - Meiningens
- 2010 - Saddle Club
- 2009 - Mock Trial
- 2009 - Students Against Cancer
- 2008 - Black Student Union
- 2008 - Circle of Nations Indian Association
- 2008 - CAC Performing Arts Committee
- 2007 Biology Club
- 2007 Dance Ensemble
- 2007 MPIRG