The Oustanding Student Leader Award is intended to recognize student achievements in student-initiated/student-directed activities. These include the student organizations, committees, and special activities whose events or programs are coordinated with or administered by the Office of Student Activities.
Areas of involvement may include:
- Active participation in a student organization leadership role.
- Active participation on a campus committee (campus governance or programming committees).
- Participation as a campus leader in the Residential Life program.
- Evidence of a high level of commitment to the activities.
- Ability to motivate and to coordinate the efforts of others.
- Ability to greatly enhance the activities in which he/she is involved.
The following will be considered when choosing award winners:
- Length of involvement diversity of involvement
- Creativity cooperation & collaboration
- Acceptance of responsibility resourcefulness
- Knowledge of campus Individual growth and learning
- Ethics and vision
Please Note: Award recipients from previous years should not be considered for recognition again.