Two and a half hours outside of Minneapolis is where you’ll find it: the perfect place for your future to grow. At UMN Morris you can become anybody. You can do anything. And when you leave here, you can go anywhere.
Questions about any of the info below? Contact Admissions.
To apply, your high school transcript should include the following:
- Four (4) years of English;
- Four (4) years of math including one year each of elementary algebra, intermediate algebra, and geometry,
- Three (3) years of science with one year each of biological and physical science;
- Three (3) years of social studies, including United States history;*
- Two (2) years of a single second language.*
*Applicants missing this requirement will not be denied admission if they are otherwise admissible.
Steps for future first-year applicants
- Visit Us. There are a number of visit options. If you can't visit, try our virtual tour.
- Complete the application
- If you are applying for Fall 2020 enrollment: Apply online or download the application [PDF]. (Be sure to include a $35 non-refundable application fee, or $25 if applying online.) For tips on how to make the most of your application, keep reading about how we evaluate applications.
- If you are applying for Spring 2021 of Fall 2021 enrollment: Apply online or download the application [PDF]. (Be sure to include a $35 non-refundable application fee, or $25 if applying online.) For tips on how to make the most of your application, keep reading about how we evaluate applications.
- Self-report high school course grades and standardized test scores through the online Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR) form.You do not need to submit an official high school or secondary school transcript at the time of application. Learn more about completing your SRAR online.
- Send any additional information (optional) Feel free to include extra materials like written statements, letters of recommendation, resumes, and portfolios that you feel would help get to know you better. We encourage written statements if there are any extenuating circumstances we should take into account when reviewing your application.
- Explore financial aid and scholarships
- Receive your admission decision In about three weeks, you'l receive an admission decision in the mail.
- Save your place! So we don't give your spot away, return the confirmation card included in your admission with a $175 non-refundable confirmation fee or pay the confirmation fee online with a credit card. Once we receive your confirmation, you will be able to request housing, schedule a registration session, and complete the necessary steps to be a UMN Morris student.