- Educator, activist, and entrepreneur The Sioux Chef Sean Sherman
- Educator and activist Todd Yeary
- Author Sherman Alexie
- Diversity consultant, Hmong storyteller, comedian, and rap artist Tou Ger Xiong
- American Indian activist John Trudell
- Award winning author and poet Chitra Divakaruni
- Author Christina Garcia
- Social critic and political speaker Timothy Wise
- Comedian Elliot Chang
- Olympic gold medalist Billy Mills
- Richard Montañez, inventor of the Flamin’ Hot Cheeto.
In 2018-19 the World Touch week of events became a series held throughout the year. The World Touch Series sponsors dance and theatre performances, the annual EDI Seniors Recognition Banquet, Circle of Nations Indian Association Powwow (established in 1984), and 5K Peace Run.
*WTCH Logo created by Kriss Baye '19