National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity
The National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD) now is available to faculty, graduate students, and post-docs throughout the University of Minnesota system.
NCFDD supports the scholarly success of faculty at all stages of their careers through resources focused on areas like:
- Teaching in No Time: How to Prepare for a Stress-Free Semester
- Building a Publishing Pipeline
- 5 Secrets to a Super Productive Summer
- How to Craft and Submit a Winning Book Proposal
- Embracing Rejection: De-Stigmatizing Submissions and Purifying Your Writing Process
- Parenting and Productivity
- How to Navigate the Academic Job Market
- Rethinking Mentoring
About NCFDD at UMN
Following a successful roll-out of the NCFDD at the Twin Cities campus—during which more than 1,000 people signed up within the first year—all University of Minnesota campuses now have access to this resource.
This initiative is sponsored through a partnership of the Provost's Office, the Office of Equity and Diversity, and the Graduate School, and is in cooperation with chancellors and vice chancellors throughout the system.
If you have questions about NCFDD resources or suggestions for how to utilize this resource on the Morris campus, please contact: