Face Coverings Protocol
Updated August 4, 2021
- On Aug 2, 2021, the University announced that face coverings are required when in any University building. Read the message.
- COVID-19 vaccinations will not be required for students, staff or faculty for Fall 2021. Looking for a vaccine? Contact SCMC, Prairie Ridge, Horizon Public Health, or Thrifty White for an appointment.
Here is what you can expect on University campuses and other worksites:
- Face coverings are required indoors in all University buildings, regardless of vaccination status.
- If you are working in leased facilities, local mask ordinances may also apply.
- Please continue to take public health precautions. Continue to be cautious and stay home if you are sick.
- If you are not yet vaccinated, there are vaccination sites all over Minnesota. Doses of the COVID-19 vaccine are readily available. You each have contributed to keeping our University community safe for more than a year. This final step is critical for keeping all of our communities safe. Locally there are several entities administering COVID vaccinations. If you have not yet been vaccinated, and would like to be, contact SCMC, Prairie Ridge, Horizon Public Health, or Thrifty White for an appointment.