Be a Voter
UMN Morris's Voting Information Hub
Register to Vote
To register to vote and request an absentee ballot with Turbovote, visit z.umn.edu/votes
- On-campus students, complete Turbovote’s process by October 13 to get your floor closer to winning Higbie’s gift cards
- Even if you're already registered, using Turbovote can help your floor win!
How To Vote
The state of Minnesota provides you with three reliable options for making your voice heard:
- You can apply to vote absentee by mail using z.umn.edu/votes. (Ballot must be postmarked by November 3)
- You can vote before Election Day at an early voting location or the county election office.
- You can vote in person on November 3 at your polling place.
To learn the rules and deadlines in other states, please visit howto.vote.
- How to video of the Turbovote process
- Briggs Library’s 2020 Election Resources
- MN Secretary of State website
- UMN Advocates voter registration website
- Be a Voter Zoom background
Voter Education Programming
- 10/1: Having Hard Political Conversations
- 10/7: Your Vote Is Your Voice: Empowering You for the 2020 Election
- 10/20: Asking the Big Questions: The 2020 Election in Perspective
- 11/5: EDI, MCSA Poli-Sci Post-Election Dialogue