Skip navigation

You are here

Credit from previous work

Morris happily accepts or grants credit for college coursework, Advanced Placement (AP), the College Level Examination Program (CLEP), International Baccalaureate (IB), and special examinations arranged individually

To receive credit for AP and IB courses: Send the official Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate score reports to Morris. The Morris AP code is 6890.

To receive credit for college courses: Have official transcripts for all coursework sent to the Office of Admissions. Documents may be sent via: 

Email Address

Office of Admissions
600 E 4th St
Morris, MN 56267

You can receive up to eight semester credits for each higher-level subject passed with a grade of five or higher for International Baccalaureate (IB) classes or with a grade of three or higher for Advanced Placement (AP) courses. Credit for IB and AP Subject Tests.
Advanced Placement and International BaccalaureateAccepted courses and college credits will be added to your Morris transcript and give you a head start on your degree requirements 

Transfer College Credit

If you’ve taken courses at a college other than Morris, it’s possible that these credits may be used to satisfy your major or general education requirements.

Morris accepts credits completed at any regionally accredited post-secondary institution, provided that the coursework is equivalent in nature, level, and content to courses offered by Morris and applicable to the bachelor of arts degree.

Take the time to review how we transfer credits and access the Transferology system to find exactly which courses will transfer.