- Why Music at Morris?
- Research Opportunities & Collaborations
- Career & Graduate School Opportunities
- Music Scholarships
- Musical Minnesota
Current Music Student and Faculty Resources
- Music Major & Teaching Licensure
- Tips for Success
- Individual Performance Studies
- Piano At Morris
- Performance Assessment
- Secondary Performance Area
- Mixed Student Recitals
- Honors Recital
- Senior/Half Recitals
- Practice Rooms
- Recital Hall
- Music Major Requirements
- Rehearsal Rooms & Classrooms
- Music Minor Requirements
- Music Resources
University of Minnesota Morris
600 E Fourth Street
Morris, MN 56267
The main spaces that music students use for large ensemble rehearsal and classroom work are HFA 170 (Choral Room), HFA 180 (Instrumental Room), HFA 175 (Piano Lab), and HFA 185 (Classroom).
- There is no food or drink allowed in any of these rooms!
- Covered water containers are allowed.
- These are spaces that everyone uses, so please keep them neat!
- Music stands are NOT to leave the HFA building.
Areas in the back of the rehearsal rooms are to be kept free of personal belongings, except where permission is given by music faculty.