- Why Music at Morris?
- Research Opportunities & Collaborations
- Career & Graduate School Opportunities
- Music Scholarships
- Musical Minnesota
Current Music Student and Faculty Resources
- Music Major & Teaching Licensure
- Tips for Success
- Individual Performance Studies
- Piano At Morris
- Performance Assessment
- Secondary Performance Area
- Mixed Student Recitals
- Honors Recital
- Senior/Half Recitals
- Practice Rooms
- Recital Hall
- Music Major Requirements
- Rehearsal Rooms & Classrooms
- Music Minor Requirements
- Music Resources
University of Minnesota Morris
600 E Fourth Street
Morris, MN 56267
Students may request time in the Recital Hall for practice through the Recital Hall Reservation Form. The form should be submitted to Makiko Legate in Humanities 104. Please check Recital Hall availability before requesting a time to make sure it is available.
There is a one hour per week time limit for recital hall practice.
- Exceptions may be made for organ students.
Students who are giving recitals should sign up for their dress rehearsal times through the Recital Request Form. They do not need to also fill out the Recital Hall Reservation Form.
Students who are signed up for a time have priority over those who are not.
- No smoking, food, or drink is allowed in the Recital Hall.
- Water is allowed in covered containers.
- Music stands are NOT to leave the HFA building.