In-Person Visit Guidelines
As we begin to welcome guests to campus again, the safety of our visitors, staff, and students remains a top priority. Please review the following guidelines and expectations.
We are happy to welcome prospective students and families to our campus for in-person visits through the Office of Admissions. Prior to scheduling your on-campus visit, you must review the guidelines established to ensure the health and safety of those involved.
The University of Minnesota Morris is closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and aligning our actions with all recommended guidelines. For the most up-to-date information from the University of Minnesota Morris, visit the COVID-19 Response page.
What to Expect from US
- Your visit will include a one-hour campus tour and a 30-minute admissions meeting with limited contact.
- It is possible there will be up to two separate families/households per tour and admissions meeting.
- Your tour guide and admissions staff will follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance and University Policy, which states that, effective August 3, 2021, all individuals must wear face masks while indoors, regardless of their vaccination status.
- Your check-in will be no contact.
- Additional meeting requests will be scheduled via Zoom and scheduled for a time outside of your in-person visit.
What We Expect From You
- Registration must be completed at least two business days in advance. No drop-in visitors.
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
- There will be no more than four people per household on the tour.
- Masks are required indoors regardless of your vaccination status.
- All visitors should report any symptoms or exposure to COVID-19 prior to their visit. If you are sick or experiencing any of the following symptoms, we ask that you contact us at 320-589-6035 to reschedule your visit:
- Fever, cough, or shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills, muscle pains, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell
When you Arrive
- Remain in your vehicle, and call the guest relations specialist at 320-287-2574 to check in and receive further instructions.
- Your tour guide will meet you outside the Welcome Center front doors to begin your tour.
We look forward to safely welcoming you to the University of Minnesota Morris campus!