In-Person Visit Guidelines
As we begin to welcome guests to campus again, the safety of our visitors, staff, and students remains a top priority. Please review the following guidelines and expectations.
We are happy to welcome prospective students and families to our campus for in-person visits through the Office of Admissions. Prior to scheduling your on-campus visit, you must review the guidelines established to ensure the health and safety of those involved.
The University of Minnesota Morris is closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and aligning our actions with all recommended guidelines. For the most up-to-date information from the University of Minnesota Morris, visit the Fall 2020 web page.
What to Expect from US
- Your visit will include a one-hour campus tour and a 30-minute admissions meeting with limited contact.
- Tours will be limited to one family/household. Multiple-family tours are not possible at this time.
- Your tour guide and the admissions staff will wear a mask and practice social distancing guidelines whenever possible.
- Your check-in will be no contact.
- Additional meeting requests will be scheduled via Zoom and scheduled for a time outside of your in-person visit.
What We Expect From You
- Registration must be completed at least two business days in advance. No drop-in visitors.
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
- There will be no more than four people per household on the tour.
- All visitors are expected to wear a face covering over their nose and mouth at all times.
- All visitors should maintain physical distancing of at least six feet from others at all times while on campus.
- All visitors should report any symptoms or exposure to COVID-19 prior to their visit. If you are sick or experiencing any of the following symptoms, we ask that you contact us at 320-589-6035 to reschedule your visit:
- Fever, cough, or shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills, muscle pains, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell
When you Arrive
- Remain in your vehicle, and call the guest relations specialist at 320-287-2574 to check in and receive further instructions.
- Your tour guide will meet you outside the Welcome Center front doors to begin your tour.
We look forward to safely welcoming you to the University of Minnesota Morris campus!